Salem Pond Park
Welcome to Salem Pond Park! In this workout we utilize the paved path that loops the soccer field and ponds. The start/finish for this site is at the playground.
Where: Salem Pond Park
- Warm Up: Start off by stretching and doing some jumping jacks ( ~ 5 mins)
- Run to Stop 1 - The corner of the soccer field:
- Exercise: 10 Push-Ups
- Run to Stop 2 - The sharp left turn at the end of the pond:
- Exercise: Lunge Walk 20 Steps
- Run to Stop 3 - The pump house
- Exercise: 10 Burpees
- Run to Stop 4 - The sidewalk intersection
- Exercise: 20 Lemon Squeezes
- Run to the Final Stop - The steps that lead to Wake Zone
- Exercise: Step Squats - do a squat at each step.
How many laps can you do?- 1 lap for Finishers
- 2 laps for Fit Kids
- 3 laps for Super Heroes!
Note to Parents:
Remember, parents, when your kid(s) complete 6 of our challenge courses they'll earn a free finisher's medal that we will mail to you so keep track of your workouts!!